Many folks are perfectly capable of choosing their own mortgage, while others prefer a professional opinion. Fortunately, intelliMortgage also has some of the top full service mortgage planners in the country. And they’re just a phone call away.
For an average borrower, full service and professional advice adds a small fraction to the typical monthly payment. But great advice can pay for itself many times over.
What You Get With Full Service
- Your very own dedicated mortgage consultant
- Term analysis and recommendations
- Amortization reduction strategies
- Refinance advice and with penalty estimates
- Counselling on complex applications
Who is Right for Full Service
- Rental property buyers / Investors (available only via full service)
- First-time homebuyers and Newcomers to Canada
- Borrowers who can’t prove income (available only via full service)
- Credit-challenged borrowers (available only via full service)
Unlike our “Self-directed” option, full-service consultants are paid a placement fee by the lender you choose. There are no broker fees whatsoever unless you require private or commercial financing.